Aligning polarization to axes of PM fibre
What to put in a personal wiki?
One answer would be my to do list:
- Think about basic questions about how this experiment will work
- Getting sufficient signal for in-situ imaing
- Isolation of a single plane
- Superlattice for in-lattice cooling and AFM creation
- What resolution do we really need?
- Box the optics for laser safety, dust shielding, and reduced scattered light
- Cable runs
- Cloud for table 3
- Change web site to present "two experiment" structure
- Put up a "tour poster" in the hallway
- Sign on the door
Of course I'd be happy to see other members of the team pick up these tasks!!
Until I think of a better answer, I will refer you to the pages I've created or edited here:
page revision: 11, last edited: 07 Feb 2009 01:42